• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Searching for T-45 Gouge

Recently selected strike and have been plowing the forums for gouge. I've found a bit but it's all from circa 2008. Anyone have a bead on a gouge file like the fighting irish used in primary? Thanks in advance gentleman and apologies if it's right under my nose and i'm missing it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your classmates ahead of you had better be gouging you up when you check in, or something is rotten in Denmark . . . I mean Meridian/Kingsville/P-Cola.

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
Your classmates ahead of you had better be gouging you up when you check in, or something is rotten in Denmark . . . I mean Meridian/Kingsville/P-Cola.
If you don't, you could find yourself getting a ready room down from a moderator of this forum...

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.....

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you don't, you could find yourself getting a ready room down from a moderator of this forum...

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.....
Man, see? Just look at the people we're letting take command these days. :D