• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SDSU

Chris94

CWO selected
anybody know how hard it is to get into SDSU? how low could my scores be in order to get accepted? I'm assuming that somebody on here has to have gone there.

Chris94

CWO selected
Yes and thank you for that, I'm just looking at some of the averages and my 3.67 is right on the cusp of last years along with my SAT, so I'm just getting a little worried since I just need to get in in order to start the college program for NROTC.

Renegade One

None
anybody know how hard it is to get into SDSU? ...
If your question relates specifically to NROTC, I'm sure you know that the San Diego NROTC "consortium" covers 5 campuses…USD, SDSU, UCSD, Point Loma Nazarene and Cal State San Marcos. Five campuses that may all lead to your same goal.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've known NROTCs that work with the Admissions office to get student into the school. Have you started this conversation with SDSUs NROTC? It may be worth your while.

-ea6blyr ;)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
You do realize that if 3.5 is average, about half the people there have something lower than that. I like those odds any day of the week.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm just looking at some of the averages and my 3.67 is right on the cusp of last years along with my SAT, so I'm just getting a little worried since I just need to get in in order to start the college program for NROTC.
Chris, congrats on your OCS date:D... BTW, in my experience, a 3.67 GPA is past the 'cusp' of excellence. If you can maintain or exceed this grade through graduation, then GPA is the least of your hurdles [on the road to the Blue Angels]!;)
BzB

Chris94

CWO selected
Chris, congrats on your OCS date:D... BTW, in my experience, a 3.67 GPA is past the 'cusp' of excellence. If you can maintain or exceed this grade through graduation, then GPA is the least of your hurdles [on the road to the Blue Angels]!;)
BzB
OCS date? I must be missing something:rolleyes: haha
But that's good to know!

Chris94

CWO selected
BzB
But that's good to know!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
But that's good to know!
Oops, just an ol' geezer mistake, anyway, the rest of my post applies. I'll teach you a bit of Japanese for my penance.... "Gomenasai BoySan'"!:oops:
japanese-girl-371.jpg
BzB