• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scoober got Robbed. Be aware and on the lookout for his stuff. NASCC/Padre Island

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Just an update for you guys...We are getting on top of the whole situation and things are going quite a bit better. We've replaced the computer so I'll be back around the boards a bit. Also, thanks to all for the advice and places to look...if anyone feels that the serial numbers would be of some use...ie...you can help in the search, PM me and I will get them to you. I'm not sure posting them up here would be of much use. Lastly...thanks for the support.

Advanced continues...:D

Oh...and congratulations to Othromas...winged aviator as of today...:icon_mi_6

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I have...I'm also being the polite but squeaky wheel for the CCPD investigator. Figure that those two things are my best crack at seeing some of the weapons again.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
Just an update for you guys...We are getting on top of the whole situation and things are going quite a bit better. We've replaced the computer so I'll be back around the boards a bit. Also, thanks to all for the advice and places to look...if anyone feels that the serial numbers would be of some use...ie...you can help in the search, PM me and I will get them to you. I'm not sure posting them up here would be of much use. Lastly...thanks for the support.

Advanced continues...:D

Oh...and congratulations to Othromas...winged aviator as of today...:icon_mi_6

Thanks, man. As always, let me know if there's anything I can do.

Mattatron

Now with extra pork!
pilot
Just as a note, if Scoober has a router or managed switch/hub that didn't get jacked in the robbery, the ARP cache on the device should have a record of the devices that have used it, that should include the MAC. That or if he didn't have a router and was plugged direct to a cable modem he could call his ISP and they might log that data. Just a thought, hope it helps.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Hey, there ya go Scoob. Get some wings, maybe some of your stuff (or some justice at least) and then be on your way. Congrats on the winging today.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
'Da Islands ... situation normal, Bruddah. Check over in Ewa or perhaps 'da Waianae coast .... :)

ALOHA

My wife and I went on a dive over in Waianae when we first move here....freakin awesome dive, saw a monk seal up real close and then when we got back to the truck everything was gone, even our towels and our snacks....they stole my oranges!

Flugelman

Contributor
My wife and I went on a dive over in Waianae when we first move here....freakin awesome dive, saw a monk seal up real close and then when we got back to the truck everything was gone, even our towels and our snacks....they stole my oranges!

Back in the day (late 60's, early 70's) I usta go up past Makaha (on the west coast of Oahu) and spend a weekend camped on the beach by myself. When I returned to the islands in '75 any haole was risking life and limb to get caught by themselves up there. Times change...

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
IIRC from my criminal justice education years ago, a house with nobody in it (or bank, car, building, etc) can’t be robbed, only burglarized …

either way, sucks for Scoob … I took appropriate measures after reading this thread.

S/F

Anytime you enter into a dwelling with the INTENT to commit theft then you are committing burglery. Its a big deal and is a felony in all cases.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Hey, there ya go Scoob. Get some wings, maybe some of your stuff (or some justice at least) and then be on your way. Congrats on the winging today.

Thanks alot. This is a day you don't forget.:)

With any luck maybe some of my stuff will find its way home as a winging gift from Corpus!:D