• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

School Break over X-Mas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

SNA Meridian
Hey everyone. Anyone have any idea when the break this X-Mas will be for all the Naval personell still in various schools, like API and Primary? I am asking because I am trying to set a date to get married but I understand I can't apply for leave until after I graduate OCS which makes good sense. Can't take leave if you haven't graduated yet!!
banghead_125.gif

I am starting OCS in AUG and would like to plan the wedding over the X-Mas break. Thanks for you help.
Goose

Drive Fast Take Chances

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Each command has different leave dates. My Squadron, VT-28, split the leave period into 2 two weeks periods. So you could take leave from like December 14 thru 27 or December 26 thru Jan 10. Or something like that. Other Squadrons took the whole 3-4 week period. So, it is really dependent on what command you are staioned.

Dave

Goose

SNA Meridian
Thanks Dave...I hope I can figure out a date and start planning. If I plan this wedding will I be able to take leave if the school break doesn't match my time off? This of course will be after I comission.

Drive Fast Take Chances

dufault.2

Goose-
So is our whole class invited to the wedding? Just a joke-but can you imagine a reception with a bunch of green ensign pilot wannabes? God help us...

Goose

SNA Meridian
Of course that would be awesome to get a bunch of us there. You guys could hold up swords for us to walk through. The reception will be a blast as well!!

Drive Fast Take Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.