• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Santa's Runway Lights and Christmas 2008 "Must Have at All Costs" (for helo types)

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
While you're at it, might as well set up an ILS/Localizer because knowing the weather out there during that time of year he'll probably have to shoot and instrument approach.

Flugelman

Contributor
Santa's checkride

Always liked the story about the FAA guy showing up to give Santa a checkride. Santa agrees and they walk out to the sled. The FAA guy has a shotgun under his arm. Santa asks "What's that for???". The FAA guy replies "You're going to lose one on takeoff..."

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Phrogpilot's house after dropping a load of $$$ at Home Depot.....
IMG_3232.jpg

cisforsmasher

pilot

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I know some ATC guys who are looking to unload a DAME, cheap. Not a precision approach system, but it's "portable". Only a few minor repairs needed to be RFI. Santa can get his TACAN approaches in for the year.

I wonder if Santa has lazy, good for nothing, disgusting TSA workers screening his bag of presents and elven passengers? Just a thought.

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
I would have to say label the runway 37.

For the record, my driveway has white lights except for the last bit which is red and we have blue lights on our walkway. :D