• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sam Browne Belt to borrow in Pensacola?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I'm winging next week and the optional uniform item is apparently not so optional. I'm about a 30 waist/38 chest and I'll gladly repay in beer.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice to see I'm not the only scrawny MF around. But unfortunately for your uniform hunt, I'm also not a Marine. Congrats, though.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Thanks!

The best part? I called the mainside NEX and was surprised to be told they had Sam Browne in stock. I drove by and the "Sam Browne belt" was a "sand brown" (i.e. tan) belt.

Semper Jump Jet

Ninja smoke...POOF.
pilot
Good luck on your hunt, I've been there, because somebody borrowed mine and then PCS'd

To all you cheap mofo's who don't own the Sam Browne belt: Go buy it now, do not be like mmx1 and most of my friends who have to scrounge around at the last minute.

torpedo0126

if you call the NEX online store or whatever its called they have that stuff in stock and ship it overnight (I think they require it to be shipped overnight). Things might have changed but 1.5 years ago my friend got all of his dress blue stuff in less than a week.