• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Russian jet shot down

Jublov

Play Top Gun Til' the VHS breaks
I'm sketched out as well. It's still a rumor though, watching for updates

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
The lack of other news media coverage suggests that it isn't what initial reporting said.

I heard about this today at a command picnic/BBQ thing. Lots of "well let's hope this isn't WW3" and so on, to which I said "You know, this just like the movies. They are always at some kind of barbeque or their kid's party when they 'get the call' that there is a crisis. No one is ever sitting at home with their hand in their pants watching football."

Jublov

Play Top Gun Til' the VHS breaks
The lack of other news media coverage suggests that it isn't what initial reporting said.

I heard about this today at a command picnic/BBQ thing. Lots of "well let's hope this isn't WW3" and so on, to which I said "You know, this just like the movies. They are always at some kind of barbeque or their kid's party when they 'get the call' that there is a crisis. No one is ever sitting at home with their hand in their pants watching football."

Captain Steven Hiller: I could've been at a barbecue!

This report seemingly started in the British newspapers after there were tweets about an aircraft shootdown. It's all based on Twitter. State of the news these days.