• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rules for Non-Military Personnel

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
I do enjoy UFC and boxing. I can't really consider that a sport. That's called "beating the crap out of someone" (thank you, George Carlin)

Oh, and I also practice Tae Kwon Do (or at least I used to)

We don't do much slapping...mainly roundhouse kicks to the FACE :D

maybe, but I'm not for certain that slapping can be considered a manly method of fighting back....I'd recommend watching some boxing beforehand :D

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Violence is good. You have moved up from a girly boy whose nuts haven't dropped to Metroman, congradulations. Metroman is not a title to be proud of, nor are the earthtone clothes that you wear. Stop the manicures and go watch a football game or a baseball game or at the very least go play golf.

joboy_2.0

Contributor
Violence is good. You have moved up from a girly boy whose nuts haven't dropped to Metroman, congradulations. Metroman is not a title to be proud of, nor are the earthtone clothes that you wear. Stop the manicures and go watch a football game or a baseball game or at the very least go play golf.

Can we settle on the Driving range?

snizo

Supply Officer
I do enjoy UFC and boxing. I can't really consider that a sport.

UFC? Not a sport? :eek: I'm pretty sure any of those guys could kick the **** out of most of us - and if you watched The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV, you'd know those guys have to train a hell of a lot harder than those saps who play "real sports" like shuffleboard on ice at the Olympics.

wrk

Do you really need 90 laws to confirm that you are, in fact, a man?

I don't like law number 45, I use lip balm EVERY DAY, and it's the fancy kind made from beeswax. I always figured women didn't like dry, cracked lips, but maybe I'm wrong.

joboy_2.0

Contributor
UFC? Not a sport? :eek: I'm pretty sure any of those guys could kick the **** out of most of us - and if you watched The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV, you'd know those guys have to train a hell of a lot harder than those saps who play "real sports" like shuffleboard on ice at the Olympics.

CURLING?! Come on! Now THOSE guys are competitors! :D

joboy_2.0

Contributor
Do you really need 90 laws to confirm that you are, in fact, a man?

I don't like law number 45, I use lip balm EVERY DAY, and it's the fancy kind made from beeswax. I always figured women didn't like dry, cracked lips, but maybe I'm wrong.

I concur