• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Room for rent in Pensacola starting Jan07

Ben_Dover

One room will be available starting in late December/January (dates are flexible).

House details:
- 4 bedroom / 2.5 bath
- Two story house in Marcus Lake subdivision (quiet neighborhood)
- Large living/dining/kitchen
- Bedroom is average size (I have a queen bed, dresser, desk, and book shelf in there)
- Two car garage that we use mostly for storage

- Approx. 15-20 minutes to the front gate (very easy drive)
- 10 minutes to I-10 (convenient for IFS/only one hour total from the house to Mobile...)
- Albertson's, Wal-Mart, and the city's main movie theater are all only a couple of minutes away

Price:
- The room is $350
- Utilities are an additional $25-40 each month.
- The most I ever paid for everything was like $390 (ridiculously cheap for a place this nice)

Roommates:
- One SNFO going through intermediate at Whiting
- One SNA going through primary at Milton (both are good sources of information for IFS/API).

If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

Ben_Dover

Room is still available. I timed myself on my way to work yesterday, 11 min. 25 sec. to the front gate going at a normal Pensacola speed.

Including some pics this time....
Okay, nevermind. If anybody knows how to upload images from a digital to this site, please let me know. Thanks.

Pre-Tired

Need Room Jan 07

Seeking availability of listed room; will plan to retire from military in July. Currently assigned to IP duties aboard NAS Pensacola.

Ben_Dover

Pre-Tired,
The room is still available. PM me for more info (I tried to PM you but wasn't given the option upon clicking on your user name)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are you as an IP seriously thinking about renting a room from a bunch of SNA/SNFOs??????

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I just wonder why someone of retirement age would want to live with a bunch of Ensigns.

Brett

We are an equal-opportunity household. Plus, what better way to end your military career than to party hard with a bunch of 0-1's. WOOT!

But if it is fraternization, then disregard said statement.