• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roll 'Em Remedial Training!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Renegade One said:
And I agree with some need to go on cruise to learn the finer movie quotes! I throw out a Caddyshack quote during a debrief and receieved a dumb look in return! Caddyshack!! that's and easy one! May have to start a remedial roll-em training program in the squadron!

Alright here are the rules for this thread:

Post your favorite movie quote and let someone else guess. Jungle rules in effect!

-ea6bflyr ;)

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
"Did you say yeah sure, or yes sir?"

Dude, come on, that's just too easy. That's pretty much required watching for every JO. you'll never make MC if you don't watch that movie (and you'll suck <more> at life).

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
"Everyday in every way, I am becoming a better and better Lieutenant Junior grade. Everyday in every way, I am becoming a better and better Lieutenant Junior grade."

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Dude, come on, that's just too easy. That's pretty much required watching for every JO. you'll never make MC if you don't watch that movie (and you'll suck <more> at life).

Meow on come on, give him a break

Pugs

Back from the range
None
"I hadn't seen a body like that since I solved the case of the missing girl with the big tits"

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
"attention on deck!! There is an officer in the room!!"

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
It's a tossup b/w:
"...I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together."

and:

"It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in."

Semper Kill

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."