• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rhino Cut to an IFE

jmcquate

Contributor
Is there any required disipline (taken off of flying status/re-qual) after a Cut Pass?

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Looking at the jets on deck, looks like FRS CQ... the kid probably got talked to, put in another jet and pressed back out if he didn't have any other similar passes.

For a fleet dude, Head LSO gets with senior pilot and the skipper (5000 efing arm chair LSOs on the ship are probably already talking about it). Decide if a HFB is warrented, if CAG already hasn't directed bigger and more exciting things. If there is a trend, options range from provision of more chances to excel to a FNEAB.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I get that he was waved off at the ramp because he was stupid low. Was the IFE caused by a PNU once he got the wave off or did he do the waveoff right and it went to hell on him. I think I would have rather gotten yelled at for the taxi one wire.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
There is a point that, given perfect waveoff technique, you will have an IFE. Hook point sits below mains. Most IFEs are not caused by waveoff lights at this majical point...

Looked like a whole lot of control surfaces were moving simultaneously IC.