• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reverse Crunches

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAM97to99

I have just started doing reverse crunches as part of my abs workout routine. I was just wondering if any one knew if these would help increase the PRT score or not. I have been told they are one of the best total abs exercises. They hurt like hell, but I am not exactly sure if they will increase my sit-ups.

Does any one else hate running with a passion? It is the hardest thing in the world to get myself motivated to go out running. Sit-ups and push-ups not a big deal. Every day I have to talk myself into running and out of staying home and playing Halo 2 all night.

Augustus

Running is a B****, but it is one of the most important things. Try running with a buddy or running with a mp3 / cd / radio. I got the shin splints right now so I don't want to agitate it. But as soon as I am feeling better I am going to hit the ground running.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Reverse/eccentric ANYTHING will build your strength, but more importantly, your stamina. I know when I do pullups, for two weeks I will do them regularly, then have a friend help me and do "reverse pullups," where they help me to the up position, then I lower myself to a count of 5. It hurts so bad because your muscles everywhere are more used to, and can therefore more efficiently raise something than they can lower it. Try doing reverse exercises every few weeks to shock your muscles and make your workouts more productive. Oh, and be SURE to stretch after doing reverse stuff, because it will make you sorer and tighter than regular stuff, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.