• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Return to OCS after DOR?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yep, I'm bored at work and our favorite blogger is all over the internet.

He participated in a "Blogfast for Peace" to protest Bush (and makes a comment that he should be able to self diagnose for glaucoma medicine).

I wish his blog would come back so I can laugh at him some more.

Wait wait wait. Navy/Army/USMC wannabe now wants to smoke weed and Bush-wack (pun intended)? It get's better and better...

tiger84

LT
pilot
Wait wait wait. Navy/Army/USMC wannabe now wants to smoke weed and Bush-wack (pun intended)? It get's better and better...

That's why living with this guy at OCS was hilarious. The other three of us couldn't keep from laughing at pretty much everything he said or did, not because he was funny on purpose but because he's just a ridiculous human being.

BackOrdered

Contributor
That's why living with this guy at OCS was hilarious. The other three of us couldn't keep from laughing at pretty much everything he said or did, not because he was funny on purpose but because he's just a ridiculous human being.

The guy sounds like the ultimate DI heat shield.

tiger84

LT
pilot
The guy sounds like the ultimate DI heat shield.

Unfortunately there was no such thing in my class. Our DI kept threatening to go to individual beatings, but it never happened. If one person screwed up we all paid for it all the way up until the end.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
We got individual beatings....only certain "special" folks (myself included once) :)

Nothing like doing the PT stack in your DIs office with a few other poor souls...only to end up redoing half the exercises when one can't keep up or you screw up the count. Ah, good times...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Another doozie of a post:
Douchenozzle said:
It's amazing that with such a huge shortage of officers, in a time of war no less, someone who sincerely wants to train can't.
I truly doubt his sincerity...

I don't doubt his sincerity at all...I do doubt that he "gets it" and he seems to be more into "playing soldier" than being truly commited to earning a commission hence his bouncing around between so many accession paths. His sincerity seems to be more in tune with his desire to feed his ego (I submit his blog confessions and ramblings as evidence) than rising to challenges presented to him (no surprise that one of his OCS roomies said he was off tending to his blog when he should have been preparing for the epic inspection).