• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retirement and last flight in the Navy after 20 years....

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Thank you, 121 it is. Timmy was always a hard charger....when we were students, I had a sim with him at VAW-120, Sam Potts was the sim IP. I forget what happened but Timmy had enough of him and during the debrief, did they go at it! Sim IP yelling at student, student yelling back. I went quickly to the hallway to get out of the way of the fireworks. I was of course surprised it wasn't Terry Dushba....well, you know, who took the brunt.

MasterBates

That hasn't changed. I had the fun of being his 2P for Sims doing fclps.

Sent from a van down by the river via Tapatalk

MasterBates

Funny side note. When the RAG told him I was being considered for a sim IP slot for the E-2D, he apparently thought he was on candid camera.

Never got told his actual words, but my friend at the RAG told me he wished he was recording it.

Sent from a van down by the river via Tapatalk

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Guess back then Brian didn't go by 'Bait'. He and I were IPs together and new hires here.. He went to the 777 a few years ago.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Congrats Bunk, Very cool last flight and flash back shots, a friend in primary was just asking me today what VT-4 was. Thanks for the COD advice, hopefully the stars align and I can head to North Island. Cheers

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
398976_3314434674700_952348455_n_zpsc17c0031.jpg
[/quote]

Second Look at the photo I notice a Cantwell on a nametag. I can only imagine that is a certain Lt. Col. I flew with in VT21. Everyday I realize how small this community can be!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Second Look at the photo I notice a Cantwell on a nametag. I can only imagine that is a certain Lt. Col. I flew with in VT21. Everyday I realize how small this community can be!

That Lt Col Cantwell is a not only a Marine but a Prowler pilot, so he wouldn't be wearing a Navy crest on his name tag, nor would he have been in VT-4. :)

TxSNA2013

i recognize that flight line lol.... Congrats sir! hopefully I'll be back through K-Vegas sooner than later