• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Request Corpus?

flynsail

pilot
Sorry to threadjack but I've got some questions ab this...

We're married & my husband is in IFS now (Chesapeake, VA).

Will API be a TAD weight allowance move?
Will his API orders have follow on orders for Primary or no?
Do you know of any married people who requested & got Corpus?
Where's Vance?

I'll have more questions based upon the answers I get! Thanks!

API may or may not be a TAD move depending on your husband's situation. If it is a TAD move, you can have your husband get an order modification to API/NAS WF by contacting the detailer. Note: must already have orders to get it modified. Having that modification in your orders will allow for a PCS move.

Best thing to do is to actually call Household Goods at NS Norfolk. They deal with all different types of situation, and will be able to tell you what kind of move you/him are entitled to depending on the type of orders.

Yes, I do know of married people in Corpus Christi.

Disclaimer: My input about your move entitlements could be wrong; that is why I say call HHG.

Oh yeah, always a good idea to call another HHG to ask the same questions. Sometimes, you will get bad gouge from them. It is a good way to make sure you got the correct information regarding your moving situation.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
One of my friends did primary at Vance (he's AF) and he loved it there. OSU was only 45 mins away and there's plenty to do there apparently.

snizo

Supply Officer
One of my friends did primary at Vance (he's AF) and he loved it there. OSU was only 45 mins away and there's plenty to do there apparently.

See how quickly you can close up the house and hide in the hallway when the tornado sirens go off. Then ... try to break your record!

Ahh ... those were the good old, fun loving days of living in Oklahoma City...

beau

Oklahoma folks are the nicest people in the world.

nah, that person has never been to Montana(my home state)! I went to school in Oklahoma..though ...love how the women look...hate how they act! cant vouch for Enid, but OKC has alot of stuff to do like any major city (minor league Hockey and Baseball come to mind).

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
See how quickly you can close up the house and hide in the hallway when the tornado sirens go off. Then ... try to break your record!

Ahh ... those were the good old, fun loving days of living in Oklahoma City...

We had that a few times in Fort Worth, although not as many as OKC I'm sure.