• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rep Points

Screamtruth

นักมวย
What is the deal with rep points? How do you get, view them? What is the significance?

Just asking, didn't know.

On the posts, when I look at my user name and stuff, what is the deal with the star above my avatar and the green square deal under my user info?

Crowbar

None
This thread should help out. Right now the site is going through some upgrades and the user CP (where you can view rep points/comments you've given and received) is OOC. Once it gets fixed you can click on "User CP" and see more...

B

Blutonski816

ghost119 said:
The more green squares, the more popular/intelligent and most likely with experience you are.

So how many EXP do i need to level up??

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Screamtruth said:
What is the deal with rep points?...What is the significance?
You can trade them in and the Webmaster will buy you a gift certificate to McDonald's for a free happy meal.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
You can trade them in and the Webmaster will buy you a gift certificate to McDonald's for a free happy meal.

I'm waiting till McDonald's gets some better toys to cash in.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
McDonalds has a gift card now that you can recharge, kinda like a Walmart card. God help us.

B

Blutonski816

Fly Navy said:
McDonalds has a gift card now that you can recharge, kinda like a Walmart card. God help us.

Same with Jack in the Box...

Crowbar

None
Blutonski816 said:
Same with Jack in the Box...

For a while, Jack was doing a 50% discount for military and firefighters...not a typo...50%. They may still be doing it, I can't find one around here. Think about it, an Ultimate Cheeseburger combo for $2.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Rep point system works (as in you can click on the link, the mechanics of it that is)....

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
ghost119 said:
I still don't understand how many rep pts each of the squares are?

Also, me thinks you get one Reputation Point for each dollar you contribute to maintain the site.