• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rentals Management Companies

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
On my third PCS now and sometimes I had good info about companies to work with and other times had none. Thought a thread for people to post this kind of info for various areas might be helpful.

I just moved out of the Milton/Pensacola, and I can say if you're looking to rent a house in the Milton/Pace/Northeast Pensacola area try McCall Realty. They're not on the web, but they list on the MLS. Real accommodating to military (quick application processing, move in fast, only had to give a week's notice before PCSing, they returned deposit within 2 weeks after moveout). Their number is 850-623-0332.

MiG15

pilot
None
Please let me know if anyone has a good company in which you are leasing out your home in Jacksonville. I am looking to switch companies. I have already tried two different groups that have both definitely underperformed:icon_rage.