• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Relationships

MrsMB

Nope, not trying or pretending to be something I'm not. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for understanding. :)

MidWestEwo

None
OK for both of you and your points of view. It would behoove you to learn to express yourself more clearly lest you be misunderstood by those who can derail your career or at the very least make it uncomfortable.
More than once I have been surprised by a youngster who I thought wa a titty baby and proved me wrong when push came to shove. I love it when that happens. It is extra firepower from an aspect I didn't expect and very welcome.
Keep in mind your demands are going to be extremely stressful on any personal relationships for the next few years. Could be you each find someone else in your given profession that understands the demands and commitments and can handle it. I see it all the time in aviation and only those in aviation can understand it. No different than those in the medical field and the weird demands of each. I find it odd that I know several male pilots who are RN's. I wonder why I find it odd...? hmmm
Best of luck to you both
Rocky
Semper Fi

Thanks Rock. To clear it up, I am no male nurse! She is a nursing student, I just meant that I am graduating the same time she is. I too wonder what made a person decide to do something totally different after putting themselves through the hell that is nursing school?

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
I get way too much enjoyment reading relationship threads. It's like I'd rather just sit back and read/predict the obvious than offer advice (although I did throw my .02 in earlier...oops). Anyone else feel this way?

DFSpence

I get way too much enjoyment reading relationship threads. It's like I'd rather just sit back and read/predict the obvious than offer advice (although I did throw my .02 in earlier...oops). Anyone else feel this way?

Yes! Way too many people get married too young for the wrong reasons. I'm looking forward to taking my time and playing the field well into my late 20's.

MidWestEwo

None

Judging by your screen name you must be a skeptic! I understand where you are coming from though.

exhelodrvr

pilot
As Otto said, you may want to ignore this advice - I'm pretty sure both raping AND pillaging are punishable under the UCMJ :).

I believe he was referring to wearing helmets and going on board ship for extended periods of time where everybody smells and the food is crappy. And then you actually do something notable but the credit ends up going to someone else.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Threadjack-

Does you boyfriend know you are putting an Mrs in your username? Kinda presumptive/nutty to me, especially since you are the GF, not the wife, and not engaged. If I were him, I'd be freaked the hell out by a woman calling herself "MrsMaster" as her username when we were only dating.

Maybe her BF at OCS is not the Husband she is the Mrs with? :D

(Just kidding)

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Are vikings punishable under the UCMJ? They did enough pillaging in that Geico commercial to fill up the brig twice. Maybe someone should hold VMFA(AW)-225 accountable for their shenanigans one of these days! ok ok, bad joke :p