• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recommendations

SierraWhiskey

I haven't actually started my package yet, but I'm going to be meeting with someone who can write me a letter of recommendation. Do I need to hunt down some standard OCS recommendation form?

AJB37

Form DD370, Request for Reference, is the form my recruiter gave me. Your recruiter will probably have a pdf that he can send you.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'm not positive, but I think that DD370 is a formal request for reference from a previous employer or something, which is different from a "Letter of Recommendation". My LORs were all written individually by the people I requested them from and submitted with my package. All my previous employers filled out a form, but my LORs were all personal letters written by the individuals on their own letterhead to the board.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I did the same thing as bogey. I just asked the people for a letter and had them mail it to my recruiter. He then attached whatever needed to be attached and that was it.

FDX

It's mind games!
My recruiter is also having me do both. Pain in the ass since I've already received most of my lor's. Oh well.