• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recent Final Selects for SNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeronerd

Hummer guy
Thanks guys, and congrats Basher!
Make sure to get in the "24 April 04 " thread and meet the other guys in our class. I've been chatting with Twiget. Do you have IM?

basher

Aeronerd,

My class date might be pushed back 2 months so Iam not 100% sure if Ill be in that class. I should get the final word next week when I swear in. I work full time so Iam not on the internet too much but when I get on Ill check the actual class date site.

mlj0215

HELP!!!!

Hey, I just got the word that I was PRO-REC'd for PILOT!! The problem is, I thought is was a one-in-a-million shot, and I've been slacking on the working out. Also, I'm looking for some advice on the FINDOC's. Any tips on how to make it shine? I'm so amazed...I had the most average scores ever. My recruiter said it was because I was tall...he said others he has been helping are much shorter but have better scores and grades. Can you believe this? Anyway..I can't get my thoughts straight yet...Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

mlj0215

well, I don't know if my stats will make you happy, they are a lot lower than most of the one's I've seen posted on this site, so I'm embaressed to make them public. I'm prior navy enlisted and got out to finish a business degree. I tried to get a NROTC scholarship before I got out but was denied. I do have about 30 hours of flight time towards a PPL. My recruiter sounded a bit suprised, but was very happy. I've learned not to worry about what other people's stats are on this site, because it doesn't seem to be a good indicator of who is getting picked up for the progams.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
I hear ya man. I respect that. Everyone's posted on this site are a little high. Whatever, once everyone gets in we're all the same. Good luck to you.

signud

Final Select SNA
Warlord, I agree with you, man. High scores don't seal the deal, and they especially aren't indicative of who you are. I think the boards look for well rounded individuals and if your scores aren't at the top, well then chances are something else about what you've done (leadership experience, community service, etc) put you at the top. I think it takes more than good grades and good test scores to be a great officer, I think it takes great character, and that's probably what they're looking for overall. They're looking for someone who will have what it takes to succeed in the trials and tribulations of becoming an officer.

gnorman911

Hey, just got my final select and pro rec all on the same day. I agree about the slacking on the working out, I just never thought I would get in. Well, I guess it is time to get back running hard core again. My date is May 15, two weeks after I finish grad school... Well good luck to everyone out there. And thanks to everyone, for all of the info that I you have supplied over the last few months.

gnorman911

Hey, just got my final select and pro rec all on the same day. I agree about the slacking on the working out, I just never thought I would get in. Well, I guess it is time to get back running hard core again. My date is May 15, two weeks after I finish grad school... Well good luck to everyone out there. And thanks to everyone, for all of the info that I you have supplied over the last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.