• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Really??: Ten Thousand Feet and Ten Thousand Miles (A UAV Article)

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Wait, you're a second class... And I'm a three striper firstie on Brigade staff. STFU.

tumblr_lpspft8tzJ1qchccko1_500.gif

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor

Corsair2002

Sequestration Fodder
pilot
I apologize for the very tardy response, but I just have to jump on this turkey shoot, I would have a long time ago but you know, I was actually deployed flying airplanes where you actually sit in the cockpit... I am speechless at the retardedom of this article. Love his self written caption at the bottom. "As a member of Air Force Special Operations Command, he has served both physically and through telewarfare in Iraq and Afghanistan and on emerging fronts." Yes, telewarfare.

I propose continuing or making a new thread for a Callsign Review Board for this guy. I'll start it out, "Deo" as in (Douchebag + Neo...the guy from the Matrix), or CRAP (Cyber Retard Always Pretending).

Now I know why things like "Code Reds" used to happen....

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looks like the new SECDEF took action against the new Cyber medal: Pentagon Scraps Medal

DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD
Once there was a wicked witch​
in the land of DOD​
She filled the folks in NAVAIRland​
with terror and with dread​
'Till one fine day (today)​
a hammer fell on her head​
and the SECDEF pronounced her dead​
And through the fleet, the joyous news went running...​
Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead!:D
Distinguished_Warfare_Medal_.jpg
BzB, credits to da Whiz'

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
A device might actually be the right solution. Hopefully, it's used on the (normally used as) non-combat awards. A NC with UAS distinguishing device is probably the right level of attaboy for a well executed remote mission. I hope it isn't a Bronze Star with "U"-type deal.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A device might actually be the right solution. Hopefully, it's used on the (normally used as) non-combat awards. A NC with UAS distinguishing device is probably the right level of attaboy for a well executed remote mission. I hope it isn't a Bronze Star with "U"-type deal.
What is the NC you refer to? That normally refers to a Navy Cross???
BzB