• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quigley to change for OCS 187

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor2216

Echo Co. had the pleasure of running the night IMC after a good day's rain and it was completely flooded. One candidate had the not to pleasant experience of being bitten by a snake. The water was nasty and extrememly deep, thanks to the wonderful quantico weather. The worst part was the half hour wait for my platoon to finish in extremely wet boots. I'm just glad its done.

steventheman

Why do fat people keep eating?
tasty

I was in Jr's, second increment and I managed to swallow a mouthful of he Quigley while doing the combat course. Needless to say, I didn't feel very well night night for chow. It felt as though there was as knot in my stomach, and there was nothing I could do to get it out.

Oh ya, and my OSO told me yesterday that he peed in it when he went through it a while ago. I wonder how many other people pee in it?

VAmookie

A guy got bitten by a snake? Was it a water mockosin? Seems like that might f some people up. I was scared sh!tless for snakes. Quiqley is way better than IMC for hygene, thats for sure. I had an open wound under my arm that got infected after IMC, no cellulitis though, thank God

Raptor2216

Yep, it was a water mockosin. The staff tries their best to clear out the creatures before the candidates start but they can't get everything. The quigley is indeed better and it was especially better this summer because it rained a lot prior to Echo. co's run. The difference beween the quigley and the IMC is that the quigley is part of a stream so the water is exchanged every so often. So, the best time to run it is after a rain storm for obvious reasons. I as well as most of candidates ended up breating in some of the quigly water and as far as I know, no one got sick from it.

JJEXP

India Company, Booger Platoon
I think the quigly was probably the cleanest water they made us lie in the entire time we were there. Just be careful at the beginning when you roll over the log to enter it, the left side is deeper than expected (I managed to sort of fall rather than gracefully roll in and went straight to the bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.