• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quick stuipd question about BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant73

I have never read or heard anything about the BDCP prior to yesterday. I am on AD and have 11 yrs of service. I either want to go to Supply or NFO. BDCP requirement states that you need to be enrolled full time in a 4 yr accredited college. I am considered a full time student, but I am getting my degree from an online university. The school is accelerated, so the school is not a 4yr college. Would the fact that the school is an accelerated online university be a factor if I wanted to apply for BDCP. I am one year from finishing my BABA with a concentration in Human Resource.

NuSnake

Thats a good question, I've never seen the answer to it. I dont think you would be eligible for the program since youre already AD, but I'm not sure. Talk to your detailer or an Officer recruiter about it, thats your best bet.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I think Snake is right on this one. The point of BDCP is to give you money by enlisting you. Although you may be a full-time student, it sounds like you're doing these classes concurrently with you're Navy duties. If I were you, I'd finish up my degree and just apply for OCS.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
yeah...because I moved it, but now I don't have the power to delete, because it's out of my jurisdiction ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.