• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about NSI

Lycurgus

How much time do you generally have to workout on your own during the week? During "lockdown" are you allowed to go to gym? Also, are you allowed to have protein in your room? Any other questions for NSI post them up here!

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
How much time do you generally have to workout on your own during the week?
I managed time to lift every day.
During "lockdown" are you allowed to go to gym?
We were, unless it was past "bedtime" or whenever liberty expires. Pretty much after dinner you're on your own.
Also, are you allowed to have protein in your room?
I'm pretty sure, yeah. I mean hell, we had a coffee mess in our room. There are a few "open locker" inspections, but you know about them ahead of time.

Oh yeah, don't get smashed on a Friday and fall asleep in the wrong guy's room and then have him kick you out... and then forget your clothes so you have to walk back in your underwear to get them. :D

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Oh yeah, don't get smashed on a Friday and fall asleep in the wrong guy's room and then have him kick you out... and then forget your clothes so you have to walk back in your underwear to get them. :D

...uh...umm...sounds as if there's a confession in there somewhere. I'm just thinking that there aren't too many scenarios that would have me forgetting my clothes in a GUY'S room.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
...uh...umm...sounds as if there's a confession in there somewhere. I'm just thinking that there aren't too many scenarios that would have me forgetting my clothes in a GUY'S room.
Uh, is there a "confession in there somewhere"? :)

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
No, I meant coming back to the barracks and not reading the numbers on the door that you thought belonged to you, getting undressed and crawling into bed.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
No, I meant coming back to the barracks and not reading the numbers on the door that you thought belonged to you, getting undressed and crawling into bed.

So the guy living there kicked you out....you crawled into the wrong bed.....did you get big or little spoon?