• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question for senior members

Status
Not open for further replies.

marti

In reading back on some of the topics posted here within the past year I came across a posting that mentioned a practice ASTB going around (I think someone got it from a Marine recruiter). I was wondering if anyone here still had that practice exam, and if they would be interested in helping a brother out? If so my e-mail address is martijtm@pro-ns.net. Thanks Marti

vballindaytona

"your welcome"

haha, you crack me up mike. by the way, got to fly to houston right seat of a citation 4 yesterday. first time in a citation. ;)

Jonathan

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SWEET!!

This means I can start logging my time in the 172 (Citation I, II, III, or V depending on how I feel that day) as jet time. Ahhh, Delta, here I come. Nothing can stop me now.

--Steve

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What can I log my Piper Archer time as? Let's see... single engine, fixed gear, fixed pitch, not a high performance.... dang!

marti

HELP!!!! I was able to access the website for the ASTB exam only once. When I got home and was able to print it out the site was down and has been down every since. Does anyone know another place to access it online?

Status
Not open for further replies.