• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

question about a Cobra Video

beam101

I remember seeing on this site a video that was an in cockpit view of a couple of Marine Cobras flying through the desert. I am not completely sure (i saw it a couple of years ago) but I think the video's music was sort of a sad song from the movie Gladiator. I have tried looking for the video on this site and you tube but have failed to come up with anything. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
The music is so incongruous to the pictures, like Tarantino playing a snappy pop song while the cop gets his ear cut off in Reservoir Dogs.

phrogpilot73

SOP on the west coast VFR on top out to the ranges clear the marine layer go do the frag, VFR on top home for the PAR to mins inot Pendelton.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense if you've got mountains to worry about... Coming into the River - lower, slower...