• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ques, For those that live Off-base at NASWF

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
i plan on taking a ride to milton this week... and check out the Q, and see what my options are for living off base.. I have heard so many different things as to what they are giving single SNAs who report to naswf... anyhow.. once you get your orders cut who do you go see to get the paperwork in order to not live in the Q... is it the front desk @ the Q? also .. any recomendations for Off base housing? I plan on getting hitched shortly.. hence my curiosity for Offbase housing... but i may not be married the date of primary check in.. do u know how this will affect the housing? who do u think i should go talk to first when I get to NASWF... Q?

any comments much thanks

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
The people who you talk to is the front desk of the Q. If occupancy is above 95%, they give you the slip to let you continue to recieve BAH. If it is not above 95% you are not required to live in the Q but you will not receive BAH... IE you probably live in the Q rather than pay rent w/out BAH.

If it is not 95% you can submit a special request chit, explaining why you do not want to live in the Q and it may or may not be approved.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.