• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I gotta be honest. Garnishes are the first thing to drop from my cocktails, logistically. Too hard to store twists, slices and such and not have them spoil.

Notanaviator

Contributor
Fee Brothers is good, small company down here called Bittermen’s has some interesting new varieties as well.

If y’all want a new direction to go, suggest picking up a bottle of Amaro and Campari or Aperol (or Peychaud’s makes a good aperitivo now too). Look up a Paper Plane- great cocktail, especially for those who have liked manhattans and/or Negronis (gin shoutout!). Opens up a whole new world of messing around with amaros (huge spectrum, from pretty tame to the other end, which can be like eating a physical pine tree), aperitivos, and the like. More depth and breadth to explore in my opinion than bitters.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I gotta be honest. Garnishes are the first thing to drop from my cocktails, logistically. Too hard to store twists, slices and such and not have them spoil.
You could invite some friends over... if you have any.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fee Brothers is good, small company down here called Bittermen’s has some interesting new varieties as well.

If y’all want a new direction to go, suggest picking up a bottle of Amaro and Campari or Aperol (or Peychaud’s makes a good aperitivo now too). Look up a Paper Plane- great cocktail, especially for those who have liked manhattans and/or Negronis (gin shoutout!). Opens up a whole new world of messing around with amaros (huge spectrum, from pretty tame to the other end, which can be like eating a physical pine tree), aperitivos, and the like. More depth and breadth to explore in my opinion than bitters.
I'm a big fan of Campari. The Italian Greyhound is among my favorite cocktails.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
sweetened-dried-orange-slices.jpg

642946_sydavidson3_30de7495-92b5-427b-ae1d-7dcc1e78ba19.png

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sadly, my lemon tree died. Homemade Lemonchello, lemon flavored mixers and of course the fruit, gone.? Still have my lime tree so I focus on cocktails that can benefit from fresh lime. So it is fortunate I am a big gin fan.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Sadly, my lemon tree died. Homemade Lemonchello, lemon flavored mixers and of course the fruit, gone.? Still have my lime tree so I focus on cocktails that can benefit from fresh lime. So it is fortunate I am a big gin fan.
Lemon%2BSlice%2B1.JPG