• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pushup routines??

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleeagle

I have the book and I don't know what is on the website. Email me what you have and I'll cross check it and tell you the differences. My buddy has the book and followed it to the letter plus stayed very active with other activities, ie skiing (water and snow) and other outdoor sports. The one bit of advise I can give you if you go through with the Stew Smith program is to eat like a horse. You will burn so damn many calories in a day it's amazing. But, remember to eat well not just junk food.

dhafeman

Just curious as to how many pushups you end up doing in a day at OCS? I assume you do them pretty much every day correct?

zuggerat

i found this really good website that'll help u strength train as well as build muscle mass it helps a lot...give it a try...i feel its a pretty good regiment...especially because i have the same upperbody strength as spsiratt...so thats my humanitarian offering of the week

zuggerat

zuggerat

hey look at that i forgot to post the site.... http://www.mensfitness.com/mens/also/030703/ironfree_workout.html

Status
Not open for further replies.