• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pursuing a career in law or SNA

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OP, someone switching careers into law in their mid-30s isn’t even remotely close to remarkable. In fact while I’m not a lawyer, my impression from those I’ve met is that having some real-world professional experience under your belt before going into law makes you more valuable, not less, to any potential employers.

What you can’t (realistically) do is go be a lawyer for 10 years and then go into Naval Aviation.

In other words, you have the rest of your life to be a lawyer, but only a few years when becoming a military pilot is an option. If that’s a path that appeals to you, now’s the time to pursue it. Besides, I can guarantee you that there are a lot more bored middle-aged lawyers wishing they’d been pilots, than bored pilots wishing they’d become lawyers.