• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmc9280

Does anyone know where online I can purchase green skivvy shorts/shirts? I want a couple extra since only 2 are issued in the large bag.

schmuckatelli

Go to www.navy-nex.com and click the link that says "Shop Uniforms Online." When you get there you can choose from Navy uniforms or Marine uniforms. Choose the appropriate one and enter the info it asks for and you will get to the area that has all the choices. For PT gear go all the way to the bottom and it's on the left.

oh man on the subject of navy PT gear, is it just me or do the PT shorts plain suck? I mean I think they made them so short to motivate the fat people to lose weight faster. I mean you don't want to run around your college campus showing off thunderthighs. My chief gave me the "extralongs" and those barely come down to my knees. I feel bad for the rest of the poor schmucks in my unit who got the "regulars."

jkling03

Is there any way we can pick some up there? If not, I'm assuming we are to get the USS-1 athletic shorts?

kmc9280

we do, but we will only be issued 2 I think. I think most would agree that it makes it a little easier if you have a few more.

Alex Fowler

Veg, can't say how things are up at Cornell but in my unit we can get away with wearing our own shorts as long as they're blue (if they're blank or say "Navy" even better, but I wear navy blue shorts that say "Boston College" in gold letters on the leg and never had any problems with it). Only time I wear the official Navy PT shorts is as underwear, underneath other running shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.