• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NfoSean

I'm leaving for OCS soon and I am having trouble doing the minimum pushups do to an injury i sustained recently. The injury is nearly healed but due to it I lost the ability to do the required pushups needed. Does anyone knows what happens if when you get to OCS you don't pass a part of the PRT? Thanks for your help.[B)]

jaznups

My friend told me she got automatically rolled until she could meet the requirements. She said she did that quick fast and in a hurry...
bigeyes_125.gif
I wonder why? hmmm could it be the yelling?

(Some people have posted prior responses form OCS I think under Class Dates and the title was " Hello from class 10-03" from PatMack...)

My recruiter told me that they will keep you in a holding pattern until you meet the in-PRT requirements. He told me that one of his recruits --who couldn't motivate to workout on her own -- was in that holding pattern for 2 monthes...
banghead_125.gif

Clarity comes when the confusion is gone.

jaznups

Rolled to the next class...so that pushes your graduation date back 2 weeks...

She got rolled once for not being able to pass her in-PRT
Then she got a medical roll in her 9th week she got Bronchitis
So she graduated 4 weeks after her original class...

You can roll for failing 2 graded exercises...inspection, classes etc.

I know there are more reasons that someone can help me out with....

hope this helps a little

Jaz

Clarity comes when the confusion is gone.

NFOtoBE

VP-5 NFO
In-PRT Req's (OUT-PRT Req's)
Male 20-24 Female 20-24
PU 42 (PU 71) PU 20 (PU 39)
SU 50 (SU 87) SU 50 (SU 87)
RUN 13:15 (10:30) RUN 15:15 (13:15)
Male 25-29 Female 25-29
PU 38 (PU 67) PU 15 (PU 37)
SU 47 (SU 84) SU 47 (SU 84)
RUN 13:45 (10:52) RUN 15:45 (13:23)
Male 30-34 Female 30-34
PU 35 (PU 64) PU 13 (PU 35)
SU 44 (SU 81) SU 44 (SU 81)
RUN 14:15 (11:15) RUN 16:15 (13:30)

These are based on the New PRT standards that went into effect on Oct 2002. You must pass all three events with a SAT Med or better on In-PRT and pass all events with an Excellent Low or better on Out-PRT.
Hope this answers your question.... In-PRT is done on Week one Day Three (Tuesday) and Out-PRT is done during Week ten Day Four (Wednesday)
-Shane-

Status
Not open for further replies.