• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEEPER1219

What are some practical events that could be added to the PRT? For example: the dummy carry like firefighters do for their physical test

KBayDog

Practical?

Hmmm...

1. Basketball
2. Walk around a track for 30 minutes
3. Coffee making relays
4. Shirtless Dogtag Volleyball
5. Donut eating
6. HALO marathon
7. "What Are My Chances..." trivia
8. Expensive car with high interest rates derbys
9. Shore Patrol evasion
10. Paint Scraping (while the Marines sleep)

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
11. 1/2 mile hump across the flightline to the plane with full gear, overnight bag, crypto box, and 16 oz coffee. 5 point automatic deduction for spillage.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
2 Mile run drunk. Starting at 2350 and must be back before Cinderella, or in front of the XO, which ever is last, (usually the XO).

KBayDog

zab1001 said:
11. 1/2 mile hump across the flightline to the plane with full gear, overnight bag, crypto box, and 16 oz coffee. 5 point automatic deduction for spillage.

Isn't that a prerequisite for Prop Gun?

HueyCobra8151

pilot
KBayDog said:
Isn't that a prerequisite for Prop Gun?

Damn you! I was SOOO gonna go there too!

That is two posts in one thread I was going to give you positive rep points...so two positives cancel out and become one negative right?
--
12. Drunken "MCMAP" training in bar. (One Mind One Weapon One Barstool)
13. The "stop the stupid drunk Jarhead with his shirt off who has decided he is going to run back to base all the way from Mexico at 0300 in the morning" race.

This is a pretty cool PFT - way better than that pullup/pushup crap.
-
Wait...wtf is this thread supposed to be about?

Status
Not open for further replies.