• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prowler crashes in Eastern Washington, Aviators Feared Dead

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Story from Seattle ABC affiliate about a crash today in Eastern Washington. Prayers out to the families affected.
Comments Section: No love for the mostly inane comments/speculations by those completely ignorant in aviation matters. Just can't STFU & leave it to the knowledgable investigators.

Prayers for the missing and their families.:(
BzB

Comments Section: No love for the mostly inane comments/speculations by those completely ignorant in aviation matters. Just can't STFU & leave it to the knowledgable investigators.

Prayers for the missing and their families.:(
BzB
Especially the guy making conspiracy theory comparisons to 9/11. Holy shit that's infuriating.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
My thoughts and prayers to their families and friends - and to their squadron mates at 129. Hate - just hate - to hear news like this.

Python

pilot
Contributor
428px-Missing_Man_Flyover_formation.jpg

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Val was a classmate and friend of mine. I can't imagine what her family is going through. Rest in peace.

KODAK

"Any time in this type?"
pilot
Very sad to hear, I'm a Chattanooga guy, frequented KTHA with a college buddy there. Small town USA.

It really is a very small town but still tied with the outside world in a big way. Because of Arnold AFB and UTSI we have quite a connection to the engineering community, but it is always a lot easier to tell folks that we are "close to where Jack Daniels is made" as a point of reference..

I am aware of a couple KTHA folks who have gone Navy including the skipper of an F/A-18(C?) unit, an EA-6B guy at Oceana, and an HM-14 aircrewman who I am good friends with.

LCDR Patterson is the son of a Naval Academy graduate (Dr James Patterson) who is a well-known doctor in our community. Such an excellent tradition of service before self in their family and it truly hurt my soul to know that they are going through this..