• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Property Manager In Pace?

WO_Flyer

pilot
I have a house in the Pace/Milton area that I am looking at renting out when I PCS in a month or so. Does anyone own their house, recommend a decent property management company, or have any suggestions on the matter.

I have done some research and understand the Top Gun drama, and some generalities with others, just trying to get specifics, perhaps advice.

Thanks

HueyCobra8151

pilot
You could look into Weeks Realty, we are renting from them, but my wife reviewed property managers and said they were rated pretty well. From the rentor end so far so good.

Gasman

Call Matt Schall. His work number is 479-7558. He owns ReMax Horizons Property Management. The do an excellent job. They do a full background check on prospective clients, financial and criminal. You will not be disappointed. Happy Thanksgiving

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
PCS Real Estate Sucks as well. We were screwed out of a large portion of our deposit for bogus claims. They also never checked up on the house the entire time we were there which was a period of 9 months.