• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Promotions in BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes - get a 3.5 gpa for 2 semesters in a row or refer someone to the program. If you refer someone they have to be accepted for you to get the promotion. From my understanding you can be promoted from the standard E-3 to the maximum of E-5. Someone else posted somewhere that you can go up to E-7 but I think that must be limited to certain majors or the nuclear program or something. I just signed all my paperwork today so if you have any other questions let me know. BEN

jaerose

Did they just change that for NUPOC? My recruiter tried to get me to switch from SNA (no thanks) but it was only E-5 and a signing bonus...

JR

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
--Edmund Burke

"So long as there's a breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success, if I persist long enough I will win."
--Og Mandino

Status
Not open for further replies.