• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Professional Cop vs. Guy with open carry mp5 (.22 replica)

MasterBates

So do you see them trying to overturn the first amendment because people say things that many think are "too extreme".

iDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymoreLandscape.png

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm prepared to do what I have to do.

You?
Really? What might that be? If, hypothetically, the constitution was amended according to established procedure, ratified by 3/4 of the states, etc, would you not honor that? How would you stop it? With your constitutional backing removed, upon what authority would you be acting?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Really? What might that be? If, hypothetically, the constitution was amended according to established procedure, ratified by 3/4 of the states, etc, would you not honor that? How would you stop it? With your constitutional backing removed, upon what authority would you be acting?
And if the Sun turned green, the oceans dried up and Barney came to life while shitting butterflies what would you do? Events that are equally likely to happen.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And if the Sun turned green, the oceans dried up and Barney came to life while shitting butterflies what would you do? Events that are equally likely to happen.
It's a hypothetical, HAL. I think there are people who have gone down that "what if they come for my guns" thought process. I'm just curious about how far some people might take that reaction. Clearly, MB has thought about it.

MasterBates

I will do what is right. Interpret that as you will.

I'm pretty sure if I asked what you would do if they passed a law requiring homosexuals to wear purple hats, you'd say it would never happen and you would not support it.

I act within the law. Disliking how laws are in some states is a good chunk of the reason I live where I do.

I prefer freedom over being told where I may keep my guns, what type of ammo I must buy, and what magazines are legal.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
See HAL, that wasn't so hard. Perfectly reasonable answer. Thanks, MB.