• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

pro rec'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldahla

hey everyone
this might be a stupid question, but what does pro rec'd mean. i'm kind of just starting to look into this stuff?

please inform me!

austinfalnes

pro rec'd means professional recommended.

It's the first step in gettting accepted to OCS. When you submit your package to the CNRC (recruiting command) they will review your app based on all the stuff you submitted (GPA, test score, LOR (letters of recommendation), personal statement, etc) those are your ADVDOCS (advance docs)

If they like what they see, you'll get a pro rec. Then you have to get a physical, and might need to do a PRT (physical readiness test) Once you finish that, you'll resubmit the package, called FINDOCS now. If they still like you, you'll get a final selection

I've heard of some people getting a pro rec, but not getting a final selection. Hope this helps

kevin

dont listen to him. pro rec means cnrc dropped your package by one of the nfl teams and you got picked up by them. never played football in your life?...no worries, mate. that's what training camp is for.

sorry, just having a God-aweful boring day.

av8tor

austinfalnes is right on the money, he must be a recruiter. Your question was totally legit. To Kevin if you need somone to pick on you need to read the comments from the guy who needs to add 10 p/u's in seven days to MEET the minimum standards, that guy is cut pass.

austinfalnes

I am HARDLY a recriter....but i bet i could do a better job than the Chief who is handling my package....

i'm applying BDCP...still waiting on INTEL, and CRYPTO

Status
Not open for further replies.