• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec and Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

russo22jax

Hey everyone,
Congrats to those recently selected. I am waiting to hear back on my pro req. I am pretty confident that I will get it, but I am still waiting and nothing is for sure. This week should be the week! Then all I have left to do is my PRT and my package goes off for final selection. I know... I am getting ahead of myself. I hope that I hear this week, I can't stand the suspense! Good luck to everyone.

PR
SNA applicant

aeronerd

Hummer guy
PR,
You should notice one thing from all the posts on this site. BE PATIENT. I was in the same boat you were about 8 months ago. I got my ProRec after a month (very quickly) and now have been waiting 7 months to get final selected. I hate to burst your bubble, but it will probably take more time than you think.

andy

Hey, I was pro-req for sna in january 03, finished my medical, applications, graduated from college, the usual...Turns out they yanked my sna slot, gave me ocs date for nfo designation. Thankfully I took an engineering job for a year, and am reapplying for sna. Is getting my slot "back" tougher now that I have turned down a nfo slot? Whats with this pro req nonsense anyway??????

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Last thing I read from CNRC (OCT) was that they were looking at about 13 pilots, perhaps fewer NFOs per month to be classed up FY 05 (July04-June05). Fewer selects for the remaining 04 quotas. Things do change though, as has been stated here. That is why I keep saying apply early. Get a few bites at the apple. They are also very serious about getting in the FINDOCs within 30 days of select. They will yank your selection if it is late. Don't go on vacation, change your phone number or let the recruiting office slack off. Get in there the day after you get the good news. Don't put the civilian processor preparing your FINDOCs in a bind by rolling in there just a week before they are due at CNRC. The quality cut is very very high for all programs now. Congrats to those that have made it. For all the rest, just keep at it. Things do change.

Doc

Just thought I would share my news. I got word this morning that I got my final selection for SNFO. I have a class date of July 04. All those still waiting, "hang in there" there are still some slots being filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.