• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Primary on Monday

Erin M.

pilot
Once can only assume it's helos. Most jet guys put it down first, and were sorely disappointed when they missed the cut. I wish you the best of luck! ;)

Thanks, and like all jet guys, f I do get Jets-Meridian, it will be because I missed the helo cut. :D

Not everyone can be so lucky.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
In my advanced class we all bought bottles of champagne for each other. I seem to remember it being two bottles---one for spraying, one for drinking.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Reminds me of the brief on my last jet VT flight, 3 plane ACM. Lead IP says, " No matter what, as long as we get wheels in the wells and you don't die or eject, you're a completer, congrats".

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I brought Johnny Blue and some glasses to my last flight before winging. Seemed fitting. Then the XO asked for some...

Erin M.

pilot
Advice? Advice? Advice?!? ADVICE?!? ADVICE?!?!?!

I guess that's what we call lawful orders from senior officers these days, huh? :) Oh wait, must be that 21st century sailor/marine initiative. Throw that shit out the window tonight. Just get a DD first.

I'll try to get it right this time.

AYE SIR!

Better? :)

Erin M.

pilot
Much. Although by my calculations, it's almost 6 pm in P-Cola, on selection night, and you're on AW.

Epic. Fail.

I'm starting to pack and my wife just left to go home and help plan set/up our wedding ceremony back in Maryland. Also, I might just be the most boring person in the world.

I'll go out and do something fun, very soon.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
I'd be eating and getting housed at mcquires with my buddies, then walk next door to Sammie's. Technique only. Congratulations, good people in Krock.