• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

POTUS bows to Communist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
I tried to put this in the "How low can he go" thread, but it had been locked due to lack of professionalism.

Link

Does anyone know why he keeps bowing? I don't get it. Who decided that showing subservience was a good idea? I was flipping through the pictures and I didn't see him bowing to the Japanese prime minister, so that's good...

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
That's supposed to be a substantive criticism of his foreign policy? That he bows too much? He's actually doing a sort of waist bend to the Japanese Prime Minister, but he's a lot taller than Hu.

Maybe it'd help if he were shorter.

Meanwhile, Palin and Cheney are upset that the Prez's being too harsh on our loyal ally Karzai. Perhaps they'd rather he bow a bit to Karzai.

Clux4

Banned
If the other thread was locked for professionalism, what makes you think this one will not end up that way. Apparently POTUS does not care about what you or all the other folks that share the same view-point think.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
zz72682359.jpg

:shrug

Shpion1

Contributor
I don't have a dog in the fight and frankly don't care, but Bush was bowing down at a medal ceremony to have it placed around his neck not during greeting.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Thanks Shpion. I retract, and amend to this (lesson learned and this time I at least attempted to google this image, and I didn't find anything telling me this one wasn't a bow:

images

Or is "subservient" bowing okay when the head of state is also a religious leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.