• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Posting Pics: In line vs Attachment

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Dumb question, and yes I did try searching....

How do you post pictures so that you don't have to click on them as attachments? I thought I was smart enough to figure this out on my own, but I must have had nibbled a few too many lead paint chips.

phrogpilot73

You've got to host them somewhere, and then use the insert image button. It asks for a http link to your picture. I use photobucket, it's really cheap. Also known as free.

fresh

Naval Aviator and Harrier Jock
pilot
i just add them as attachments with the post... then right click on the link to the attachment click on properties and post them into the insert images pop out......

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
You've got to host them somewhere, and then use the insert image button. It asks for a http link to your picture. I use photobucket, it's really cheap. Also known as free.

+1 Just go to photobucket.com and get your account. Upload your photo. Once that is done there will be 3 boxes under your picture. The bottom one is an IMG box. Just copy and paste the link in the box to where you want your photo. Like this.

181.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
ImageShack and Photobucket support added

ImageShack and Photobucket support has been added for all registered users. If you either of those accounts, when you are creating a thread, or posting a reply, you can access those accounts and chose the photo/image you wish to add.

Note: This won't work for the QUICK reply boxes.

PM me if there are any problems.

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can't see Imageshack images on NMCI. I want to know what you are going to do to alleviate my problem.
Sir, with all due respect.... bite me. Go purchase an iPhone or web browsing capable cellphone if getting your AW's "fix" during working hours is that important to you :D BTW, reading comprehension people! I wrote "PM me if there are any problems".... yup, guess you truly are a hinge.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sir, with all due respect.... bite me. Go purchase an iPhone or web browsing capable cellphone if getting your AW's "fix" during working hours is that important to you :D BTW, reading comprehension people! I wrote "PM me if there are any problems".... yup, guess you truly are a hinge.

Amateur. Any true JOPA member (and your days are numbered, buddy) would know that a true hinge will task first with an email (or PM, if you will) then get up and go tell said JOPA member that an email was just sent and then describe what it said. It's the circle of life.

Funny you should mention the iPhone...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
blah...blah...blah...
I will ignore you now, just as I did when you asked me as an upperclassmen if I had gone to my scheduled Physics study hall period... you REALLY think I will change my insubordinate ways with respect to you? ha, HA!!

And COME ON, you are like a poster child for anything made by Apple. I would be surprised if you DIDN'T have an iPhone already! tsk, tsk..

:D

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
And COME ON, you are like a poster child for anything made by Apple. I would be surprised if you DIDN'T have an iPhone already! tsk, tsk..

:D

I'm part of an elite club. There's 7 of us world-wide that still don't own an iPod. How many does your family have...? BTW, how's that AppleTV working out for you? Did you enjoy watching movie trailers on iTunes when you got back from deployment? The defense rests.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I'm part of an elite club. There's 7 of us world-wide that still don't own an iPod. How many does your family have...? BTW, how's that AppleTV working out for you? Did you enjoy watching movie trailers on iTunes when you got back from deployment? The defense rests.
I guess I'm one of the remaining six then. I don't even have any Apple applications loaded on any of my computers. :eek:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I guess I'm one of the remaining six then. I don't even have any Apple applications loaded on any of my computers. :eek:

Webmaster just likes to spool me up. I have an Apple laptop for dets and a Mini in my entertainment center, but I still maintain he has more Apple products in his household than I do.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Webmaster just likes to spool me up. I have an Apple laptop for dets and a Mini in my entertainment center, but I still maintain he has more Apple products in his household than I do.
We probably do, if you count iPods... wait until you have 2 teenagers!