• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Posters in my workshop

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Yes, I'll date myself a bit. These are on the back of a roll around storage unit in my workshop. (it hides the gun safe)

Top is the Naval Institute Tailhook 91 poster. Second is a pic I took on the USS GW sea trials and third is the Grumman (yes, Grumman dammit, not Northrop Grumman!).

posters.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Yea, just slap one of these underneath of it and you'll be set for the glory days of retirement.

oldguysrule.jpg

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
Big John in the drawing? If so, very nice.

Gotta be a fake drawing. No self respecting Intruder crew ever let a Prowler lead them into the break.

Besides, Slack Jack ALWAYS had a bad case of 2 or 3 degrees left wing down on the flight deck. Big CO at the time (1992) blamed it on the F-14s out on the shelf or whatever the spot near the LSO platform was called. Not sure why every other ship in the Navy could aggressively flood tanks to trim a level deck but they couldn't...

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Yea, just slap one of these underneath of it and you'll be set for the glory days of retirement.

Envy me for the Navy I served in :D Well, post 92-ish it was downhill so at least it was fun for a bit and not all bad afterward. Going Reserve made it a lot more fun, albeit I saw more green ink in the Reserves than AD over the 20.

Of course the downside is the retirement check won't show up for another 15 years.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Gotta be a fake drawing. No self respecting Intruder crew ever let a Prowler lead them into the break.

True, it was always embarrassing to you guys with those weak-ass motors to get left behind on the way to a real break. :icon_wink

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was expecting a Farrah poster.