• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pork and Beans: Or how I learned to stop worrying and hide IED's in my Anus :O

Clux4

Banned
Inmates hide shanks and other items in their rectum all the time. Looks like the Royal family will have to invest in some high powered magnetometer. Only if they give me that contract.
I hope this wakes up the Saudi Royal family.

SkywardET

Contrarian
Interesting. I guess such a program goes a long ways towards "knowing your enemy" in this war.

This article also brought up a random and vivid memory for me. One of those bullets on tactics really caught my attention. The one about fake journalists hiding explosives in their camera to kill Ahmed Shah Masood, a resistance leader in Afghanistan, on 9 September 2001. I explicitly remember printing and filing an article about it for Foreign Extemporaneous Speaking events in my debate class on 10 September, and I was home "sick" the next day watching FOX News when the big event happened. :(

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
What a real pain in the ass. (This is too good to pass up)

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Oh, he definitely "passed" something!

Well since a 155 arty round has never been used for this type of operation before, my guess is there were several DRY runs until they got it positioned in just right.

Team lead to fire team: "Well if it looks like the dude is having anal sex with a 155 round, light his ass up". Yes Corporal....

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
This has got to be the best line in the article....

"While keistering an IED is a novel tactic, it does present operational planners with some limitations."

kd5pbo

You have to wonder if the guys planning this out thought "When this hits the news, many many jokes will be made at our expense."

magnetfreezer

You have to wonder if the guys planning this out thought "When this hits the news, many many jokes will be made at our expense."

Or, since a shoe bomber prompted universal shoe searches, they thought they would make the TSA take a step further on the traveling public :eek:

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
And I already feel violated enough going thru TSA as it is.

Just wait till they start searching EVERYBODY for snukes!

snuke.jpg