• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

poll

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I want to post a poll but am too stupid to figure out how to do it. Can anyone get me started? I see where you can scroll down on the post new thread page and click add a poll, but what then? Don't tell me, so easy a caveman can do it, right?

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Hey Wink...when you're going to start the thread with a poll, like you said...there is a check-box option near the bottom (Yes, post a poll with this thread), as well as a box to write in the number of options to be polled; after you complete both options to your specific desire, click "submit new thread," this will allow you to actually fill in the different number of poll options (however many you decided to go with)...and so on, until you start your thread.

Don't tell me, so easy a caveman can do it, right?

...And yes..;):D

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey Wink...when you're going to start the thread with a poll, like you said...there is a check-box option near the bottom (Yes, post a poll with this thread), as well as a box to write in the number of options to be polled; after you complete both options to your specific desire, click "submit new thread," this will allow you to actually fill in the different number of poll options (however many you decided to go with)...and so on, until you start your thread.

...And yes..;):D

Ah, I never hit the submit button. I just tried preview. Thanks. Got to go, the Rubbles are coming over for for a BBQ. Have to get the bronto meat out to thaw.