• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Police sez: A4s ... your presence is requested ...

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
.... at the Police Station. Tomorrow ...

I didn't know where the hell to put this, but it's 'current news' ... and I thought it might provide some comedic relief for some of you ....

TINS:

TODAY ... while driving into the COMM/NEX to do my retired guy block aisles w/ my cart routine ...

I passed a 'youngish' fool on the street, humping along towards the local J.C. (that's NOT Jesus Christ, BTW ... :D) ... and something 'just didn't look right' to me.

Perhaps it was the FUCKING RIFLE CASE he was toting ... or the overstuffed backpack ... or the canteen on his belt ... or the 'box' that was heavy enough to keep shifting BTW arms as he continued on his journey ...

Anyway ... I did my bit & called it in ... the local gendarmes responded (tardily -- 12 minutes for the first Cop to show) ... no shots fired, etc., etc. ...

3 hours later while enjoying my first 'happy hour', I got a call: would I care to come in tomorrow and file a statement -- recorded -- re: the 'incident???

I said: 'sure ... I support my local sheriff (O.K. ... police department) ... but what fucking 'incident' ... why do you want me to do this ... ???

They said 'cause the guy had four (4) guns on him + ammo ... :)

Lots of 'details' I'm not gonna' put in here right now ... more to follow ..... mebbe ...

Morale of the story??

Don't fuck w/ ol' guys @ the COMM/NEX.

ALOHA

1withshadesm.jpg

Did you type this after your happy hour? Im gonna need to run this through my "A4s translater" which removes the bold print, all of the elipses, and the slang bravado to get a clear picture of the story. :icon_tong

I do dig Kurtz rockin the shades. This is pretty crazy stuff. I wonder where he was heading.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
A4s,

Good on ya... and I bet you still had the time after all this to back up the line at the front gate of the base chatting up the poor gate guard about "...back when I was in" stories and asking for directions to the "post exchange" and even threw in a weekend pass joke to boot.

feddoc,

Lawry's?!? Everyone knows undies go best with Bertie's Dry Rub...

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
I wonder if this guy is related to the gent who got busted the other day for throwing his rifle into the dumpster...behind the Ford Island Navy Lodge.

Why he waited for broad daylight, a curious Lodge employee and failed to at least try to hide the fact that it was a firearm is beyond me.

The best part, however, was the look on this wife's face when she realised they weren't going to make their outbound PCS flight that day.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
... Im gonna need to run this through my "A4s translater" which removes the bold print, all of the elipses (sic), and the slang bravado to get a clear picture of the story. :icon_tong.... I wonder where he was heading.

Remove bold, elipses (sic), slang bravado ???? ... only in your dreams ... but just for 'free' ... there's an 'ellipse' (sic), or ellipsis for you ... and another .... and another, w/ 4 dots this time .... !!!

... and where was he going?? He went into -- as in through the door of one of the buildings -- the junior college w/ 4 concealed weapons + ammo, like I said. He was 'taken' inside by our finest ..... (5 dot special for you, G.I. ) :)

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot

Remove bold, elipses (sic), slang bravado ???? ... only in your dreams ... but just for 'free' ... there's an 'ellipse' (sic), or ellipsis for you ... and another .... and another, w/ 4 dots this time .... !!!

... and where was he going?? He went into -- as in through the door of one of the buildings -- the junior college w/ 4 concealed weapons + ammo, like I said. He was 'taken' inside by our finest ..... (5 dot special for you, G.I. ) :)

ahh misunderstood. Thought the junior college was a seperate incident.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
This was in Hawaii? How. the. hell. can your life be so bad on the Island that you want to do something like this - you're living in paradise and your gonna ef' it all up because of what?

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
This was in Hawaii? How. the. hell.

I think A4s lives somewhere between the PNW and Hawaii.... Maybe he owns his own island.....

He's kind of like Dog the Bounty Hunter, one minute he's in Hawaii, then the next, PSHAM, he's in Colorado.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Was the guy on the Sea Plane Base, or around SVC?

Brett
Pioneer ... heading east ... down by the salt-H2O (past the Midway intersection) ... I figured he was either headed for the Seaplane Base or the college ... it turned out to be the latter ...

The INTERESTING part was ... as I pulled into the college parking area, I got several 'dirty looks' from the drug-numbed, FM-radio addicted 'students' in attendance ... I suspect it was 'cause I was driving a BIG, BLACK, MEAN-MO-FUCKIN' ESCALAD-A ... in other words, I was trampling on the world they lived in ... (?)

... and yet they totally ignored a 'guy' walking right past their noses packin' a rifle case, a stuffed backpack, and 4 guns ... :D

There's soooooooooooo many twisted, agenda-driven, PC fucked up people out there breathing my O2 these days ... :)

It just makes me wonder why I even make the effort ...

MasterBates

You made the effort to stave off more moronic gun laws, not for the O2 wasters I think..

Just my opinion, and you know how much THAT is worth. :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Seaplane or college either is a stone?s throw from the other. Good for you for doing the right thing A4's. Sometimes it's tuff to know if you are doing the right thing or not and you made the right call. I don't know what anyone could be disgruntled about in PNW, as for its Gods Country. I just hope I can make it back to retire there.