• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC OCS uniform info

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcats4life

What do we get issued at PLC 1st increment in terms of uniforms, boots, etc. Do we pay for these uniforms or what? Also, do we keep them during the year for when we report for the 2nd increment?
Thanks

Joshuabonk

4 sets of the digital woodland cammies and two sets of the new brown boots. and other supplies you will need during the training. Bring at least 300 dollars for these other supplies you do not pay for the uniforms and you will bring them back for seniors. At seniors you will recieve two pairs of the desert utilities and be required the same supplies that you purchased the year before no exceptions.

itoh

as bonk said:
large and small bag issue you pay 210 bucks I think and that gets you cammy paint, soap, skivies, map gear, brass-o, binder, etc...
uniforms are what bonk said, but 300 bucks is about what I spent total at OCS each increment including LIBO. But I didn't get hotels or eat extremely fancy.

-itoh

Status
Not open for further replies.