• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Playstation 2 flight simulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

contrail_dash

Originally posted by SteveDembkowski
Just wondering, what makes the MS Combat Flight Sims a joke?

LOL post that question in the IL2 forums and you'll get flammed horribly!!

There's a number of things, personally I don't like the flight or damage models in the CFS series. IL2, specifically Forgotten Battles, is just much more challenging.

Give it a try and you'll see ;)

19873016.jpg

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
its all about ace combat 4 and x-plane on the pc both great games
i cant even count how many times i rented AC4 and never actually purchased it now i just got it off ebay new for like $20 (sweeeet)

i cant wait for AC5... is aero elite any good i was thinking about getting it but then again i heard some bad reviews

MJM1

check this game out www.Lo-mac.com

^^^^^
Lomac: Modern Air Combat. That looks like a great simulator. I would also like to reply to the above about PS2 flight sims....those games are really fake. It takes a lot to make an aircraft fly like the real thing, and the designers of those games are trying to make a "game" not a "sim". Get MS Flight Simulator 2004 Centry of Flight. That game is awesome. If you get it or any other ms flight sims, go to www.simviation.com to get some pretty cool fighter jet upgrades!! :) sweet stuff!! Those jets dont fly like the real thing (almost all of them at least) but they sure are fun, and look great

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
i think it was alright. although it is more realistic than AC4, i still like AC4 more than LSII b/c of the computer graphics. and what's better than carrying 80 missles at once, huh?
apple_125.gif

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Originally posted by Enishi1983
and what's better than carrying 80 missles at once, huh?
apple_125.gif

haha plus it has a decent story line. i would like to see some new features like... a blue angel level where u fly with the team at airshows and gain points. also, an online feature is a must. maybe AC5 will be out on xbox but thats not til 04

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are there any other games than Janes F/A-18 that has the meatball?

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
hey lowslow, AC5 will BE ONLINE
bouncy_125.gif
. i read it off of gamefaqs.com . they're going to have f-35 also it seems. of course, that's a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.