• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Places to live in corpus

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Thanks for all the replies guys, it helped. I found a house on the island today.

If you don't mind me asking how much are you payin? stats on the house? (no address or PII related obviously)

On my way down in about 2 weeks so I'm tryin to get an idea.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
If you don't mind me asking how much are you payin? stats on the house? (no address or PII related obviously)

On my way down in about 2 weeks so I'm tryin to get an idea.

I just moved out of a Padre Island house I was renting in December. I was paying $1,250 a month for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on a canal. Hope that helps.

Jbramps

We got a 3 bedroom townhouse for 1350 a month. Its only two of us and were gonna use the extra room as an office. Its not on the canal but only about two blocks from the beach and thats what i was looking for. If you have any more questions let me know. There are some decent places out there we just had to go out and find them.