• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pissed off farmers....

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
As to the OP's video, that's pretty damn impressive. I've been hunting my whole life and consider myself a pretty good shot, but I doubt I could have made half of the shots that guy was making. Looks like it would be fun to try, though.

I want to know if he was using an optic or iron sights. Good shooting either way.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
I want to know if he was using an optic or iron sights. Good shooting either way.

Through the later part of the video, you can see some sort of illuminated dot on the hogs. I wonder if he has some sort of IR pointer or a really powerful laser setup.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor

I hear it gets pretty nuts with wounded hogs running at hunters & such. Some of the dudes on AR15.com go all out, like in the vid above custom AR-15's, NVG's, thermal optics even.

Yup. Most of them like to hunt with past and current service guys on their night hog hunts. HTR says they are some what less likely panic and shoot something that shouldn't be shot when the pigs scatter.

Some of you guys from Corpus should get hooked up and go have some fun.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Yeah... but camo goes good with everything and you can wear camo before and after Labor Day.